I don’t believe in originality. You take inspiration from whatever moves you and you find your voice in those things.
— Tim Walker
those might be on my favorite list. probably sounds subjective, but all of them are iconic & impressive before it's cool.
Your tagboard comes in here.
Sunday 19 October 2014
18:59
saya yakin pasti banyak yang sudah nonton (500) Days of Summer & gregetan dengan endingnya. saya juga sih, awalnya. tapi setelah beberapa kali nonton, I just got it & I do really like Summer Finn. all hail Summer!


di awal film sudah dijelaskan kalau ini bukan cerita percintaan, tapi tentang pertemuan seorang anak laki-laki dan perempuan, yaitu Tom Hansen (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) dengan Summer Finn (Zooey Deschanel).


pretty, sweet, with that 60s style, & she loves The Smiths too!
idaman banget emang, awalnya. ngga heran Tom yakin banget she was the one. walaupun bener kata adiknya, Rachel (Chloe Grace Moretz), "just because she likes the same bizarro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate."


p.s. kalau kamu belum nonton film ini, tontonlah segera. serius. I'd love to tell you the rest of it but it'd become a spoiler. 


"okay. I like being on my own. I think relationships are messy & people's feelings get hurt. who needs it? we're young. we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. might as well have fun while we can & save the serious stuff for later."
0 comment(s): leave a comment